The Branding Bunch was proud to bring you this free virtual event – it’s a time to stop reacting and to start taking control.
With the expectation that Business will be UNusual in 2021, we have brought together a group of inspirational professionals to share their stories and ideas for ‘thriving, not just surviving’ through turbulent times.
We offered unique perspectives and inspiring concepts to help you Take Back Control of your objectives and goals, and provided concrete examples of how you can:
– Elevate the visibility of your brand
– Create compelling sales & marketing messages
– Promote stories that resonate with your target audience
– Communicate effectively in a socially distant world
– Attract, engage & retain team members
– Excite customers, employees, referral sources, and other stakeholders in your bold new future
Presented by: Fred Hickman and Vicki Ostrom
Description: Trends that will influence and shape the season.
Presented by: Jason Lucash and Mike Symczak
– Engagement through unique incentives
– Rewarding in Unusual times – not the same old recognition
– Leveraging products for customer loyalty & incentives
– Building community
– Recognition with the consumer in mind – more useful & functional awards (and rewards) for today’s times.
Presented by: Andy Griffin
Description: The impact that packaging has on your brand in today’s world.
Presented by: Christopher Dowling and Darrel McChesney
Description: Discussing an efficient way to order items bearing your logo, company stores that ensure a seamless experience that engages employees, reinforces customer loyalty, and raises brand awareness.
Presented by: Charity Gibson
Description: No matter what is going on in the economy, marketing budgets don’t disappear. The initiatives just change. We’ll talk about where it goes, how
to find it, and ways to help you spend it better and with bigger returns when you do. Understand human behavior, develop an unshakable mindset, and leave this session with tools to do way more than just survive 2021 and beyond, but thrive through it!